What is the Sharing Economy Association (Singapore) about and what does it do?
Established in 2014, the Sharing Economy Association (Singapore) (SEAS) is a business association for companies and organisations involved in the sharing economy. It aims to be the regional hub for companies and organisations involved in the sharing or collaborative economy. It plays a proactive role in representing the interests of the local business community and contributing to the economic, educational, and community development and build Singapore as a Sharing City.
Five objectives of the association:
- To be the regional hub for companies and organisations involved in the sharing or collaborative economy which is an emerging economic model of sharing of physical and non-physical resources that is empowered by technology and social networks.
- To develop a vibrant and viable industry for our members.
- To promote sustainable living and community bonding.
- To help our members address challenges and explore opportunities with internal and external parties.
- To raise public awareness on the sharing economy and make it part of our culture.